Monday 26 December 2011

Monster Beats Dr DreShoes birthday

Shoes birthday, young pioneers must salute each!
Have lost count over the first few years, there is no birthday cake, but I made a lot a lot a lot of chocolate .. received many birthday wishes, thank you they Oh, so that the shoes had ever had a happy birthday.
time communication that moment, I sat at my desk look at the previous diary, recalled the period last year, and sheep Mao Binbin their comfortable life,[url=http://www.beatsbydresale.org/monster-beats-dr-dre-c-12.html]Monster Beats Dr Dre[/url], enjoying the window to sunset and also when different or cry, but I know it will always be someone to accompany me,[url=http://www.moncleruksales.co.uk/]Moncler Jackets[/url], at my side said three feathers joke .. along with the past, I have 12 points towards a growing ... I called my boss, to wish me a happy birthday on time, ah .. I know he Loved me, though saying one nerve to call so late, ah, but still played .. Thank you boss ..
my mother is the second blessing of the people, in 12:10, after brushing your teeth before she said her daughter a happy birthday, to quickly and fast great. many years, or phrase, to be new, that is progress, shoes said: . is a Bear gift. a super cute little clothes compression. yolk white shoes and a good point .. like Oh, to forgive, but I can not wear to school ..
calisthenics when I sent Cheng Cheng a big box, side to side also no sound, go back and open the wrapping paper is a loaded box moon cake, moon cake box installed inside the opening is a black plastic bag. Open surprised. a stunning mesh lace Nene .. good to see drop Oh,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/]UGG Clearance[/url]! that today, I wore what - Oh ..
Binbin received little bracelet. a month ago we saw in the piece to go shopping together, then I do not good because there is no Finally, to buy .. I am getting, asked a blessing ..
Flower Bin Lan Lan send her packing my toe socks like a big candy, and then suddenly say happy birthday and she wanted to eat jelly powder. . pinching cute socks! but she forgot to peel off the price .. my winter shoes off to a positive point was worthy of her.
physical education back on the desk found a small gift also .. Danny came close to forget how we used to be better .. right now we still buddies?! dig dig .. AVON perfume or pinching. kowtow ...
.. thank Danny Yun is a gift to my surprise, ha ha , shoes favorite princess from that day I began to be worn on a neck bow ...
.. send someone round, black shoes and a pig. because now despise him, he decided now not to mention ..
see Xiao Yu Xiang's gift to the shoes you do not know why mixed feelings, just a hello kitty slippers two albums and a key ring, he really is determined to have ... I just casually. shoes Oh .. not really people always chasing his usual beat,[url=http://www.uggoutletmallonline.com/]UGG Outlet[/url], bully him .. get the gift of the moment! shoes when he vowed to fight lightly! ..
tart the mickey. purses and shoes also liked really need it,[url=http://www.ugg-onlineoutlet.com/]ugg outlet online[/url]! again bow ..
from the 14 remaining less than two hours when the boss sent me a book. shoes promise you will always be healthy and happy ..
criticize a long one the brain is not long if I had not his brother .. high, I will hit his head .. .. heartless guy's head is made of walnut ~
Unfortunately, most shoes look a gift, ultimately did not get but forget it, there are so many people stay with the shoes pinched. not afraid not afraid ..
Thank you Oh ..
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment