Wednesday 21 December 2011

Moncler Online ShopMother 20 years ago, did not return home to find her daughter all the way home (

Later, Shen grew up,[url=http://www.in-moncler.com/]Moncler Online Shop[/url], my father is no longer mentioned.

Shen said, the father is honest, 20 years ago the family was poor, is immune to find the object.

Posted by SHEN Yu hair. Two Moumou pregnant again Xinzheng back home. Shen never seen my mother, so many years her biggest dream is to be able to see my mother.

later, the village was introduced to the father object,[url=http://www.in-moncler.com/]Moncler Online Shop[/url], my father refused.

a thousand posts on the look for his mother read

mother, although a high school education, but in the culture of the Shen family did not mind, my mother is a college student, mother to Shen adds infinite glory.

meet the mother and daughter burst into tears

Shen said that she posted in the major sites to find the mother, is to find the mother through the power of the network.

mother back to her parents the day, my father started drinking to forget. A drunk, he rode a bike to Xinzheng off.

Meng came to town, a pedestrian, I did not expect, Shen mother family is very liberal, agreed Shen mother see her daughter. Yesterday 10:30 pm, Shen came to her house door. A tall, middle-aged woman already waiting, a meeting on the mother and daughter hugged, tears. Upon seeing her mother, but also come up with their own collection of old photographs. Surprisingly, the two sides in the hands of the same old photos. Shen Ma expressed the hope that her daughter, son-in at home a few days, have the opportunity to work together with a grandson, but she will not return to Shandong had.

this year, Shen has been 23 years old, son is 4 years old. If my mother and I can identify with the better. town to find her mother. Previously, the reporter contacted the deputy secretary of the Town, Meng Wang Zhaodong, let him help tracing.

Dad always said that my mother is very beautiful, very virtuous,[url=http://www.in-moncler.com/]Moncler Online Shop[/url], educated, very respected grandfather, grandmother, my mother did not love my father,[url=http://www.in-moncler.com/]Moncler Online Shop[/url], but my mother is very care of him. Grandma often bring the contents of the letter, tears are sad too.

military Evening News reporter Wang Wen / map

Her daughter a big hug

Shen said the grandfather, after seeing my father, to find someone to beat him up,[url=http://www.in-moncler.com/]Moncler Online Shop[/url], locked up in his room. Mother knows, the father secretly put out. Later, my aunt asking the Trustee to Xinzheng, twists and turns that her mother has remarried. Since then, my father do not go to her mother, and her mother about what will be burned to the cleaners. However, Shen and her mother a picture of the film is missing, Shen discovered the treasure up.

20 years ago, my mother was her family back to the Xinzheng. Shen has not seen her mother again. Today, she grew up and married, the only desire is to meet mother. She is widely made in the major sites to find the mother post. Yesterday, in the reporter's help, Shen finally got his wish.

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment