Monday 26 March 2012

UGG Boots UKMy blue cell phone rang its Skrillex ringtone

My blue cell phone rang its Skrillex ringtone, my favorite band. "Johnny" it sain the screen in big purple letters. I answered the phone cautiously, Johnny is not the best to talk to. "Hello?" I said into the end of my phone. " We should hang ouuuut." Johnny said in his weird,Coach Factory Outlet, annoying voice. Johnny has liked me cince sixth grade.
"YEAH YEAH! We should!" My best friend yelled from behind me. She thinks Johnny's cool, and fun to hang out with. "Um,Dre Dre Beats, yeah sure I guess,Moncler Coats, it's not like we have anything better to do, really. So... The park? 10 minutes." I said to Johnny. "I'm already going. I'm bringing Cody and Dylan." Then obviously he hung up because i said "Who's Dylan?" and the reply was "beeeeep.".
"okay, lets go." I told Jacki.
We ran down the bike path in the dark, because we were late.
When we got there, we didnt know where in the park they were at, so I called him. "Where are you guys? We're in the teachers parking lot." I said. "Oh,UGG Boots UK, okay,Beats By Dre Sale, DON'T MOVE WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" Johnny said.
"Hey, lets hide." said jacki pointing to the wall. We ran over to the wall and hid behind it. "NYAAAAAA!!!!" I hear from somewhere from my far right. Two boys came from my right into view, Johnny and Cody. They looked around, me and Jacki were still crammed into the corner of the wall. "Found them!!!" Yelled Cody, he pointed at us. Johnny saw us too, and got on his biket back on his bike and started pumping his pedals until he was screaming towards us. Me and Jacki started screaming because he was 10 feet away and still coming stait at us, full speed.


Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment