Monday 26 March 2012

Coach OutletLOL i love how the first year I did this (at least 3 years ago)



LOL i love how the first year I did this (at least 3 years ago), I was like "... hmm. should I follow this journal since it's only one month a year? why don't I just readd it every March? I'M SO GLAD I FOLLOWED/ADDED IT BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU,Louboutin Sale, YEARS PASS SO FAST NOW AND I GET UPDATES AND IT'S LIKE AJLSK;DFJOW!!!

it's the prelims, vote for your fav character,Outlet Coach!! some hard ones were Game of Thrones, where EVERYONE is a favorite... (I went for Arya though, girl is most legit person ever,Coach Outlet!)

some of my favs were:
Miranda (picked Miranda)
Sherlock (picked Sherlock)
Community (ABED,UGG Sale!)
parks and rec (tom,Beats by dre solo!)
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment