Saturday 24 March 2012

Dr Dre BeatsWhen the Nazis arrested the Communists




When the Nazis arrested the Communists,Dr Dre Beats,
I said nothing; after all,Christian Louboutin Outlet, I was not a Communist.
When they locked up the Social Democrats,
I said nothing; after all, I was not a Social Democrat.
When they arrested the trade unionists,
I said nothing; after all, I was not a trade unionist.
When they arrested the Jews, I said nothing; after all, I was not a Jew.
When they arrested me, there was no longer anyone who could protest.

Martin Niem?ller (1892—1984)


Speak Up.

"Vote. Even if it is just an exercise. Vote, or they'll take it away."
Andy O'Leary

About Me

I write poetry. I'm a dork. I'm a nurse. My entire family is relieved that I'm finally engaged. I'm a volunteer. I grew up in Nashville and when I get pissed off, I speak with a Southern accent.

This journal will contain inappropriate rants about everything from sick and helpless people who still manage to piss me off,Nike Air Max Men, to my waxing and waning sex life. It will contain my opinions, dorky things I do, obsessions about my health, and in general, stuff about me. Snark and hypocrisy are likely. I don't get to be self-absorbed anywhere else. If you have problems with sexual rights, equal rights for everyone regardless of race, orientation,beats by dre sale, and lifestyle choice, bisexuals, kink, leather, religion, democrats,Beats By Dre Pro, greens, and women for the the abolition of wife beaters, I will offend you. If you live for drama, I really don't need you.






You helped me more by not giving in - Amy Ray

banner by
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment