Saturday 28 April 2012

Dr Dre BeatsFor everyone else

I kind of felt like adding a dis-claimer here, so I figured I would. If any real-life friends/people have stumbled upon this, people whom I haven't actually gifted with the direct link (All, oh, two of you, y'know?) consider this your warning. The vast majority of my entries are not friends-locked. So if you don't want to know sensitive material like whether or not I liked your outfit the other day, my opinion on you as a person or completely unnecessary details about my private life, don't read. It's a simple as that. I'm generally honest enough in rl anyway, and so won't be held responsible for your hissy fits just because I typed something you didn't want to read. Don't like it? Shouldn't be snoopin'.

For everyone else, read on. :D

20. Female. Irish. Attending college in the capital as we speak, which as all students know, does not necessarily mean that I actually attend class. I play drums and pretty much love that and, until college ate up all my free-time, the vast majority of it was spent on t'internet, which I still quite enjoy. When not arsing around the campus or kicking back with my copious friends(lol) [url=http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/]Dr Dre Beats[/url]

http://www.beatsbydreaudio.co.uk/

, I'm probably either asleep or dead. Or, y'know, catching up on my tv or something boring and normal like that.

I like:

Girls.
Reading.
Writing.
Fanfiction.
Music.
Hanging out with my friends.
G
Computers.

I'm generally friendly enough, so drop me a line or whatever.
Source by the beats by dre relate article:

No comments:

Post a Comment